Dashboard section major characteristics
After the login and password has been applied, the user will be redirected to the main section’s Dashboard. Other dashboards could be reached by opening the menu from the header on the right.
In the header of the Dashboard, the upper-right corner displays a System Health Status icon.
By clicking on this icon, a user can observe actual info about his account:
- quantity of SKUs in monitoring
- quantity of competitors/ob-line stores monitored
- the number of updated matchings for the past 24 hours
- percentage of the fresh data after last scanning: <80% - the ring is red; >80% - the ring is green
The Dashboard section consists of three major data blocks: price/stock Opportunities, current price position and user data which is a more complex approach to price disposition.
Price opportunities block contains:
- standard alerts: the most expensive, cheaper that min., all not currently in stock.
- situational alerts: repricing alerts, inconsistencies in market positioning (if data available)
- specific alerts: MAP inconsistencies, Promo availability, etc.
Each alert card has several options to operate the data: open the products selection, export in excel, or skip any actions.
Price position block: depicts current (after scan) prices disposition for your products in comparison to market prices
This block analyzes only products in stock on the market
- The lowest - the number of your products with the lowest prices, below the minimum competitors' prices
- Within the market - the number of items, which prices are in the range of between the lowest and the highest goods
- The highest - the number of your products with the highest prices, the maximum competitor prices
User data block: visualize price distribution over a longer period of time
Price index graph can also be located via the separate section from the Sections menu.
Knowledge database and API
We recommend to complete the Demo tour and read Knowledge Base materials.
The main dashboard also contains links to the knowledge database, which comprises a set of useful articles and materials on Competera features.
Likewise, a user may access a manual on API integration from the dashboard.
Demo guide tour for each dashboard section can also be reached from this menu.
Pre Saved reports and user created reports are stored at the bottom of the Dashboard section.