End-users can use the Help Center to track their support requests.
If you belong to an organization, you can also choose the organization's tab for a support request when you view it in Help Center.
To track your support requests
- Click your profile icon on the upper-right side of any page, and then click My activities.
- By default, the page displays all requests that you have submitted.
- In Zendesk, an open request is a ticket that's been assigned to an agent who is working to resolve it.
- A request awaiting your reply is a ticket that's been assigned to an agent, but the agent is waiting for more information from you before resolving the ticket.
2. To see a filtered view of all your requests, enter a search term in the Filter Requests box or select a request status from the Status menu.
3. To see details about a request, click the title.