This guide is a short intro to error reporting for Competera. At some point of your Competera usage, the data delivery might include some mistakes or simply be misrepresented in the Dashboard. Please follow next steps to notify the Support Team.
What could be reported using error reporting:
- long waiting for data
- invalid link
- invalid price
- invalid availability
- invalid promo
- other (insert description)
How to send the report?
Option 1. Reporting an error form the east side product card
An error might be identified within prices in the main table.
Simply open product details page by double click the product as it shown on the print screen below.
- At 'product detail page' you can report an error for your product via the 'Report error' link in the top-right corner.
- Select the correct description of current error from the drop-down menu and click on it. Report selected error for your or competitor's product.
Option 2. Reporting an error from extended product card
Following the same procedure (described above in 'Option 1'), from the extended product card view.
Option 3. Contacting Support Team
Additionally, you have the option to contact the Support Team directly, via in-app chat, which is available on each Dashboard page.
Just insert your message, attach the screenshot or excel file. Support team will promptly respond to your message within the same chat window.
In order to receive proper and quick assistance from Support Team, please, follow next algorithm:
- Report the errors in links, prices, promo, scanning delays and availability only using 'Option 1' and 'Option 2'
- Report the error with the exact dashboard link, which leads to where an error is located or inconsistency was identified. Link example: https://dashboard.competera.net/app/#!campaign/395/product/1186119
- Include SKU code for the product you would like to receive details. Please, do not report product title, cause it will slow down the process.
- Attach the screenshot with pointers to exact issue.
- Attach an exported excel report with pointers to mistakes. Add bright color.
- When reporting UI errors in Dashboard, please, include screenshots.
In case you have some other inquiries, which cannot be addressed through articles in the Support Center or Error reporting, please send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org