Report settings and availability
1. You can find all most popular reports pre-saved in 'Reports' section. Maybe the information you are looking for already exists.
2. Under 'Products' section the list of available filters are located and can be used to obtain the necessary information and further save filter settings for your custom report.
Select the filter options that interests you, check whether you have received the required information, and then go to 'Actions' and save the report with a suitable title.
Saved reports are available below in the Dashboard 'Reports' section.
where are all saved reports are located and stored
Report export to Excel
There are several types of reports to export. The user can upload the previously saved report template, and to use the properties of the individual tabs.
- Two formats are currently available for exporting: excel and csv
- Reports are designed of two types: horizontal and vertical, as well as a simpler version of the both, which only contain information on competitors' prices.
- Reports are exported to excel with certain fields, you can observe the picture.
- For each competitor, user can get a detailed information on availability, price, ratios and promotions.
- Short version of report contains information on competitors' prices only, without such fields as the availability, promotions and etc.
- Vertical report differs from horizontal in a way it contains information on the matched links on the competitor website and some ratio information. Moreover, the products are outlined in one column, which can be observed on the picture.