After connecting to Competera, our customer has to get through some stages of using it. So in this article, we described the Ninja Path of new #PricingHero.
Originally we have specified four steps every user need to make. Every step has few characteristic, which we comprehended out of our clients' paths. There are no good or bad steps. You just need to know where you are at the moment and then move to next step.
1) Irregular logins and solution usage. You have just begun using Competera and still mastering it, trying to use it daily.
2) Not regular repricing process. You receiving your competitors’ data but you change your products prices only when you see a big difference with competitors.
3) Manual product range update. At this step, you are still giving your catalog for monitoring and to update products data in an Excel file type. Therefore, you also have to spend the time to generate this file again (and then send it to the support for the update).
1) Regular usage of service. You and your colleagues are using the data in your daily work.
2) The repricing process is based on data yet still repeated manually: you have set up a basic system with competitors’ prices but change prices in a semi-manual mode.
3) Automatic product range update. Competera website using XML/YML files to update your product range. These files are formed by your system (ERP, accounting, etc.), and Competera inquires them every day.
1) An automated price generating process has been built.
2) A daily automatic repricing process of your assortment was set up (based on your system (ERP, accountant, etc.) data).
3) The data get into your ERP-system using Competera API.
You are using assortment segmentation to optimize your marketing activities (streaming data into BigQuery): you use the external data not only for your sales department but also for marketing, running effective advertising campaigns for best offers on the market.
We are sure you that if you will make all these steps, you will use received data sufficiently, and will get the maximum benefits of cooperation with Competera.
Competera team is always ready to help you at any step that was mentioned above.
The basic repricing rules are already available. And we are ready to guide you in integrating with your system (accounting, ERP, etc.) using API, as well as configuring usage of XML/YML files in the most comfortable way for easy update of your product range.