To make the product list update the most smooth transaction ever, Competera adopted automatic products list update by using Google spreadsheets.
Google spreadsheet (GS) is like excel but in the cloud :)
- Competera will create the GS file and host it on our domain. Support Team Lead will manage the file.
- Competera will set up a daily automatic update (several updated) of the data from the GS table.
- GS will have designated columns outline. Information must be stored within the columns only.
- The user will be granted admin access the table in order to makes corrections in the data.
- There is a possibility to add and delete products, alter prices and change categories.
- All changes should be performed within outlined columns and cells, keep the range in line
- All the data from the GS table will be automatically added to the system for monitoring after each update.
- All the data that is no longer available in the GS will be removed from the Dashboard.
- While updating prices, only dots acceptable (ex. 556.50)
- No empty cells allowed
- To remove the product just remove whole line
sample GS is available via the standard - Link example
- In some cases Gmail account required.
- Prod list access could be granted only to a specific list of users