How to identify the correct scanning time or when the scanning has been finished.
Where to locate Scanning time?
- Assume, the competitors' scanning time is set up to 5 am every day.
- Go to Section Products, where all products are located. Select the product randomly. Follow the print screen instructions, and point the cursor over the scanning time.
- Exact scanning time available for your product as well as for the competitors.
Difference in scanning time
- Scanning time for all product will differ from each other and from the scanning start time. Prices are taken from the websites in a different time, follows the organic queue. Prices updates in the dashboard will take some time. Some of them will be updated within 30 minutes, and for the rest, it will take up to an hour but no longer than two hours from the scanning start.
- The time initially takes by UTC 0. Then it is transforming adopting localization settings.
Scanning time in Excel reports
- Price changelog report section that stores a record of prices that were changed within a scanning period, also fixate the time the price has been picked from the website. As far as one SKU can have several matchings, then for several retailers (let's take five for example), the system will set all times to one general entry. It means that if all five retailers have changed the prices withing one hour, that entry will be the same time for all retailers.
- The exact time could be located from Vertical report, stored in the Products section.
When the scanning data becomes available
- Fresh data on prices is transferred to a Dashboard at the moment of unique URL scanning or finally after the scanning is finished. As soon as the product has been scanned, the price is transferred to the Dashboard.
- Time of parsing is equally spreading over time. Therefore, complete data could arrive withing half an hour or up to two hours.
- Scanning processes completeness available in Dashboard section in % readiness.