To make the scanning process as smooth as possible, Competera created Scanning template.
- The schedule could be adopted in case your category list goes beyond 50 and consists of some third level categories.
- In default, all categories scanning time is set to 5 am. and can be easily changed in dashboard settings. But just imagine, changing the scanning time and category competitor linkage for some 100+categories! Time-consuming indeed!
- All you need is to adopt the template outline and create a document just once.
- It will be then stored in Google spreadsheets and updated automatically.
How to create the document?
- Read the template instructions here https://support.competera.net/hc/en-us/articles/213720266-Correct-File-formats. Template for scanning configuration
- Please be advised that only last level subcategories will be affected by the scanning rule. In this case -Penghisap Debu
- Use the same category naming as in the dashboard.
- Use the same naming for competitors website as in the Dashboard.
- 1,2,3,4,5 - is a day of the week the scanning should be launched (1 — for Monday, 2 — for Tuesday, etc.). Set the days (example - 1,3 12.30)
- List the categories