To make the scanning process as smooth as possible, there is an option in the system to links competitors to your categories and set scanning time in relation to this selection.
This can be done in two ways: in the dashboard settings and automatically via Google spreadsheet
GS scanning schedule
- The schedule is useful in case these is a necessity to adopt unique set of settings to each low level sub-category
- Changes to competitor-category are adopted in just one file
- In editing the Scanning time is also can be set in this file
- GS schedule is stored on our side
- The update of the schedule performed in minutes
How to create the correct schedule?
- Follow instructions and comply with columns outline
- Please be advised that only last level subcategories will be affected by the scanning rule. In this case -Penghisap Debu
- Elektronik Rumah Tangga / Pembersih Rumah / Penghisap Debu
- Use the same category naming as in the dashboard. Letters register is important.
- Use the same naming for competitors website as in the Dashboard. Letters register is important.
- 1,2,3,4,5 - is a day of the week the scanning should be launched (1 — for Monday, 2 — for Tuesday, etc.). Set the days (example - 1,3 12.30)
- 10:00 - desirable scanning start time. Multiple options available per day (10:00,12:00,16:00 etc.)