- In fact, almost 95% of known websites amenable to parsing or scanning. This is facilitated by the presence of product cards as separate pages with a unique ID and reference to unique URL of this product.
- Difficulties for sites parsing are created only by its developers. By placing the information on the goods in multiple tables, graphics, pictures, and using complex HTML layout. Even when the Product card exists and has its unique URL, but important identifiers such as price and availability do have a hard coding, it might cause problems for efficient parsing.
- Site structure can be arbitrarily complex, and when it comes to decoding and extracting the information using the conventional method, the development becomes more expensive than the information itself.
- Greater complexity is created by the products options, such as product modifications, and other characteristics. This particular can cause the crawler development to be postponed by weeks.
- Our specialist does carefully investigate all aspects of the upcoming website parsing before to pass the dashboard to the user.