Data collection can be stopped in two ways. And in both cases, it is necessary to contact the Support Team :)
1. What if the goods are loaded into the dashboard through the excel import?
- Data collection can be stopped as the consequences of the manual removing of items from the monitoring
- Data collection can also be stopped for a particular competitor by its removal
- Data collection can also be disabled for the entire campaign by disabling
- Data collection can be disabled for the separate dashboard
- Data collection can be stopped completely by deleting products (in this case the 90 days rule step in)
2. What if the goods imported to the dashboard through the feed XML?
The user can limit certain categories or brands, limiting feed or applying filters to it. The next scanning update will accept only goods that were not suspended from monitoring. The products will stay in the dashboard with out of stock status.