Welcome to Competera!
Pricing should not be complicated and we are here to prove that.
We’ve put together 10 easy steps that will help you learn the basics and that will show you how to start using Competera. This user guide contains:
- Where to find most important UI blocks
- How to check your products scan statistics
- How to manage your products
- How to manage your product list
- How to check your competitors' prices
- How to manage reports
- How to make your account fit your exact needs
- How to manage User Guide
Let’s get started!
1. Signing in to Dashboard
Once you have received your personal password, please follow this link and fill out the login name (your email) and password.
Here you go! Meet your Competera Dashboard. By this moment all your data has been successfully imported to the dashboard, scanning settings applied and matchings with your competitors done.
2. 'Dashboard' section (most important UI blocks)
The first tab 'Dashboard' contains summary in two sections:
- The first section comprises blocks of information on your products and their price parity with competitors products. Blocks in different color indicate the share of your goods that are more expensive or cheaper. It also indicates how many items were added or removed (since the last scan).
The user should be aware of the last block Scan, which shows the status of completion of the data scanning.
- The second section shows the dynamics of the price changes per day. You can choose to display periods or display the status of the price with a minimum or maximum prices indicators.
3. 'Products' Section
'Products' section is basically the most vital section. Here you can monitor the data, that has been received during the scan.
- The entire list of loaded items is located here. The columns contain information about your goods prices, availability and the price range of your competitors. In order to view the range of prices on the specific item, click on the product title.
- On the left, you can use various filters like availability, category selection, price % distribution, brands, tags, promotions, the scan time, and so on.
- These settings can be saved. In the top right corner select 'Actions', 'Save the report' and give a name to a new report. All saved reports are located in the 'Reports' Section.
There is detailed product card description available.
So far so good and we are moving forward, and open the Categories section.
This section contains your categories statistics over the competitors' goods. Here is the summary statistics on the intersection of your products with competitors' products by category.
This section contains statistics over the intersection of your products with the competitors' products.
6. 'Price changelog' section
This section displays the information of goods' prices that have been changed or modified since the last scan.
For your convenience, we created different display formats: % or money value.
The gray colored cells in the table correspond to not available (out of stock) products, and white cells - the goods which have met competitors match. It is important to understand because the availability status could vary from competitor to competitor.
By using 'Actions' button in the top-right, you can export information to excel file or save custom reports.
The section contains a list of goods with a definite set of promo characteristics.
Please note: our system recognizes two types of promotions — price markdown and promo events (gifts, bonuses, etc.). We can define up to three different versions of promo types.
8. 'Reports' section
This section includes popular predefined reports, which are mostly used by Competera customers. It also contains all saved (custom) reports.
The very next day after your account is set up and ready to go, you will receive complete and full information on the market changes and your products' statistics.
That’s it, now you’re ready to start using Competera like a real Ninja (#PricingHero).
Also, from this moment, you’ll receive an up-to-date information about all market changes related to your product range.
And remember, we are always at one message length and will help you to solve the mishap or answer the vital question.
We wish you a pleasant & seamless experience with Competera!