Many people are interested in the way the information is deployed in the dashboard, after scanning.
Let's take a look at what opportunities have the 'Products' section. And exactly, how to view and interpret the information received.
Section Products contains the following:
1. The name/title of your product, SKU number, and price
2. One price per each competitor
2. The availability status of the goods for each competitor
3. Promotions of competitor: gift promotions and markdowns
4. Ranges and price ratios
There are two ways of displaying the information received: horizontal and vertical view. To switch between modes is possible by using the buttons at the top of the screen.
Explaining the color meaning
The color display of your product:
1. Name of the product is in blue - your product is in stock.
Name of the product is in gray - not in stock.
SKU number is in gray - your product is in stock.
SKU is in dull gray - your item is not in stock.
2. Your price is in green - the price is below all
Your price is in gray - is equal to or lower than the price of at least one competitor
3. Your price is in red - the price is above all
The color display of the competitors' goods:
4. Price is in gray - the usual display of the prices of competitors
5. % ratio is in green - competitor's price is above yours
6. % ratio is in red - competitor's price is below yours
Status of the competitor's Item:
7. The status of the product - is not available at the time of scanning
8. The status of the product - no comparison (product not found)
And now switch to the vertical mode
We are confident that many users will find vertical view more convenient and self-explanatory.
All competitors are located in separate columns.
Color display of your price remained the same as in the horizontal mode.
The one thing that was added to the screen is the color of cells.
1. Red cell - competitor's price is below yours
2. Green Cell - competitor's price is above yours
3. Grey cell - the product has gone out of stock.
The dull gray price - is the last known price for the product out of stock
4. The color story
The user also could change the ratio from the percentage to absolute value to be displayed. This determinant is available next to each price, and watch the absolute deviations.
1. Cell blue - the price is equal to your competitor's price.
2. White cell - the competitor's product is not matched.