After the first time report export, you should get acquainted with the information displaying logic.
The header section contains full information of your product: title, SKU, price, availability, promotion, followed by the blocks of information on matched competitors' products.
The left side of the report is fully dedicated to your products.
In the mid section the prices 'min-max range' is located.
Left side is dedicated to competitors' products
The initial report contains only price information but could be expanded to full scale and represent information over availability, promotion, shipping cost, etc.
The user can reach the matched product URL by pressing the price. The link will redirect to a new browser window.
There are several states the prices could adopt, which for convenience are highlighted in different colors.
Color display of your prices:
Your prices are colored in:
1. Red - your price is more expensive than all
2. Green - your price is cheaper than all
3. Gray - your price is equal to all or at least one competitor's price
Prices of competitors are colored in:
1. Red - the competitor's price is cheaper than all
2. Light red - competitor's price is a bit cheaper than yours
3. Dark green - competitor's price is more expensive than all
4. Light green - competitor's price is a bit more expensive than your price
5. Gray - price is equal to your price or all other prices
Error reporting to Support
If the user encounters a mistake, while examining information, the error should be reported to the Customer support by the following methods:
- Send the unique SKU ID and the name of the competitor to Customer Support via in-app chat Intercom
- Use Automatic error reporting system. Reporting triggers you can find on each product page.
To get more insights over how to exploit the Automatic system in full, please read a separate article in the User Guide. Can be reached by this link https://competera.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/213504146-Error-reporting-guide