Downloaded report from the Dashboard
The header section contains full information of your product: title, SKU, price, availability, promotion, followed by the blocks of information on matched competitors' products.
The left side of the report is fully dedicated to your products.
In the midsection, the prices range 'min-max' is located.
Left side is dedicated to competitors' products
The initial report contains information on availability, promotion, shipping cost, markdowns, promotions, original price etc. In order to extract the full data on competitors, extend the hidden columns.
The user can reach the matched product URL by pressing the price. The link will redirect to a new browser window.
Please be aware that the report contains all prices, including products in stock and out of stock. The user needs to filter products by Availability status as shown in the example. However, report logic evaluates only prices for in stock prducts for the min-max range.
The color display of your prices:
Your prices are colored in:
1. Red - your price is more expensive than all
2. Green - your price is cheaper than all
3. Gray - your price is equal to all or at least one competitor's price
Prices of competitors are colored in:
1. Red - the competitor's price is cheaper than all
2. Light red - competitor's price is a bit cheaper than yours
3. Dark green - competitor's price is more expensive than all
4. Light green - competitor's price is a bit more expensive than your price
5. Gray - price is equal to your price or all other prices