In this article, we talk about tags in Competera dashboard.
What is tag stands for?
- You will tackle new opportunities by using tags, for example, you can group products by certain parameters in addition to categories.
- Tags and labels is an additional identifier for the monitored products. You can get more visibility through filtering according to certain parameters.
- Product manager could be assigned to the particular product group.
How to add information to your profile using tags?
There are two methods of binding tags with products in your dashboard: manual or through products import.
- Manual tags editing
Enter the dashboard settings menu
Single product editing.
Find the product you want to edit and apply a new label.
It is also possible to use tags for all the goods of the category. You have to select a category and tick all the products of this particular category.
apply tags in the empty field
2. Automatic tags editing
- Automatic editing tends to be more convenient and appropriate, as tags to products are attached automatically during the product import update. For add goods and tags automatically, Competera uses XML/YML file types or feeds.
- It is also possible to add tags, importing data from excel, where tags are already attached to the products.
- Anyhow, if your products have already been uploaded in the system and you need to update them then leave only SKU and Tag column. Upload the file via Import/Export option in the section Products. Select SKU and Tag from the drop down menu to give attributes to the columns.
Please address your inquiries over the content in this article directly to Customer Support Team via in-app chat Intercom.