Proceed to Dashboard settings
Then open User management tab and press the button Add user
Set the group (permissions) for a new user (administrator, manager, guest) and enter new user’s e-mail address for access. Press Add. Further instructions will be sent to a new user on the e-mail you’ve indicated.
Fill in the missing data.
Significant restrictions to selected users.
Select new user Group “Permissions”:
- “Guest” can only view and download reports
- “Manager” can also add/remove products
- “Administrator” has the maximum access to the system
- To restrain access to selected categories or set managers to individual categories, Competera has in-app tool which can be accessed via Add new user process or Edit a user information in the same menu.
- You can select categories visibility for a new user during set up, therefore only selected products in those categories will be displayed in reports.
- Moreover, daily digest that is sent to e-mails will also be restrained to selected categories.
The welcoming letter with access details and password will be generated automatically and sent to your email.