To track improvements in MAP violations and inform your partners of such violations, you can set up automatic notifications, to all your partners' designated emails.
- The violations email will be sent if there will be even a single MAP violation present within monitored products. In any other cases, no such e-mail will be generated.
To proceed, please enter the settings dashboard via main Dashboard page.
Select MAP violations reporting notifications schedule and add a new subscription.
Select a retailer and, if necessary, certain categories, days and time of sending, as well as specify the e-mail address of the recipient. Then click Add and wait for the report on the selected competitor.
- User can edit schedule settings at any time by changing the destination or time of sending,
- As well as simply remove it.
- This option is available for all retailers.
- You can set up as many schedules as requested.
Please be notified, that before to create the subscriptions, please contact the Support for initial settings which are required to be made on our side. Please provide Customer Support with desired message template that will be visible for the recipients.
- MAPmonitoring@violations.io - this is an e-mail address your partners will see while getting a violations notification.
- firstname.lastname@example.org - alternative email that is randomly used
This is an example of how does the letter would look like in your browser.