This report contains detailed information on product intersection in the context of each category and competitor.
There are three informational cards at the top of the screen:
- This month matches: total amount of made matches, matched / not found products and matches limits;
- This month rechecks: total amount of made rechecks, matched / not found products, recheck schedule and amount of scheduled rechecks;
- Other: high price divergence matches, matches with errors and correct matches, that are reported by the user.
The table below contains:
- The total amount of products in the context of each category
- Amount of matched and not found products in the context of each category and competitor
- The total amount of matched and not found products in the context of each category and competitor
All cells are clickable. By clicking the particular cell, the window with detailed information on matched and not found products for particular category and competitor appears. By clicking the number you can drill down to the list of products in “Matches list” report, where you can send the request for recheck:
By clicking the “Intersection heatmap” button you will see the percentage of product intersection in the context of each category and competitor:
How to use Intersection heatmap: low product intersection tells you, where the current category and competitor binding may be revised or disabled.
In order to disable irrelevant binding, choose particular cell and click “Disable” button:
You can also enable relevant category and competitor bindings in the same way:
The “Matches table” can be viewed on a full screen, that helps user to focus only on product intersection analysis: