1. Description of the role of a manager in the "Customer Support" section
The information about the role of your Customer Success manager was added to the "Customer Support" section. A detailed description can be found in our knowledge base:
2. New options for displaying tickets in the "Customer Support" section
In the "Customer Support" section you can now filter your requests. You can apply a filter by a type of creation:
- manually created (through the account interface or Support / Success manager)
- automatically generated requests (if Competera is fully integrated into the ERP system).
In addition, the tickets can be filtered by their status: Open or Resolved.
Important: Resolved tickets require confirmation from the user and will remain in this status for 72 hours after processing by the customer support. When the time runs out they will be closed and unavailable for filtering.
The tickets processed by the Customer Support / Success manager get a Resolved status for 72 hours. After this period expires or the user confirms that the issue is solved, such requests receive the status Closed. In this status, the tickets are unavailable for filtering in the "Customer Support" section, but they can be found following the link "View all tickets".
Also, the "Customer Support" section acquired separate links for creating a new ticket and viewing all current requests.
3. Saving the current page while switching between accounts
We have added an opportunity to stay within the current report while switching between different accounts. Therefore, you can switch to another account and continue to work with the necessary report. There is no need to re-enter the necessary section from the main dashboard.
If you switch to an account without a similar report, the system will automatically redirect you to the main dashboard.