Would you like to update your scanning schedule, add categories or stores to monitoring? Need help editing the product list or creating a new user? Noted a discrepancy in repricing or wish to suggest a new feature that could make your life easier?
We'll be happy to help once you submit a support request. Here's how to do that:
- Navigate to Need our help? at the bottom-left corner of the screen.
- Click on Submit a request and you'll be redirected to the Operational Support page.
- Select the category of your request. Most service requests like product list update fall into the Common requests category. If you're not sure which category to pick, feel free to use Other requests — Get custom help.
- Get more specific: select the sub-category and provide more details your in the Summary and Description fields. You can also attach files in the respective field.
- Hit Send and check your inbox to find the confirmation email from the Competera support team.
Our support team has already received your request, but how do you access it in case you need to add a comment or read the team's reply? Find out how to track your support requests here.