The current release is a pretty big deal for the Competera team and hopefully will be as notable for users as it is for us.
We are featuring:
1. Automated rematch service
2. Chrome extension: Competera Price Intelligence
Automated rematch service
Work on the major update to the way we collect data is finished, and we are now introducing the Automated rematch service with the corresponding statistic.
There's a separate reference article covering every aspect of this service from A to Z – check it out. Although it is crucial to keep in mind that using the automated rematch service truly makes sense and is consistent only in case your product feed or import file supplies such unique product identifiers as barcodes or product models(e.g., UPC, EAN, MPN, ASIN, ISBN, etc.), furthermore the online stores you monitor support search by these identifiers.
To keep it short, here's a summary of what we offer:
1. Manageable frequency of rematches: a user is now able to set the custom frequency of rematches at "every 21 days", "every 7 days", and "every day" both for all product categories and for the separate ones.
2. Automated rematches are cheaper than manual ones or entirely free: as the service is powered by an automated algorithm, it doesn't require human touch for matches verification, hence the cheaper cost. While daily and weekly rematches are a paid option which comes at an additional price, algorithmic matches are free if done once in 21 days.
3. Automated rematches can be trusted: when it comes to checking their reliability, we additionally verify each product match found by the automated algorithm. Thus, not being sure of a 100% correspondence, we won't let a product be in the list of those for which matches were found.
4. Useful tracking of efficiency: evaluate the efficiency of the automated rematch service for your campaign and make on-the-spot decisions about the use of the automated rematch service for separate product categories in view of the dynamic and up-to-date efficiency statistic.
The new page is accessible from Data delivery > Automated rematches, here's a quick take on the Automated rematches and their Efficiency statistic.
Chrome extension: Competera Price Intelligence
No more toggling between multiple tabs: browse through your own and competitors’ products conveniently accessing product stats in a single click!
Competera Price Intelligence is now available as a Google Chrome extension with relevant analytics in a sidebar. Start browsing through your products or those of the online stores you monitor, click Competera PI icon and see the product stats all over your competitors’ stores, price variance graph for last month, the status of matches and data recency; continue to the Product page in Competera for more details.
Further details pertaining to the use of extension are available in the user guide.