Before the manual rematch process starts, a previously created order needs to be approved. You can approve orders by yourself if you have the appropriate system rights, or reach the responsible manager in your company.
How to view manual rematch orders
All previously created orders are available in the Data delivery — Rematching — Rematch orders tab:
The orders list is sorted by creation time in descending order. While the first page shows the last 50 orders, the rest can be viewed by switching pages at the bottom of the screen.
Please note that the cost and the maximum number of matches per month are fixed in your setup configuration. The limit of prepaid matches includes both initial matches and rechecks, and can be viewed in your dashboard:
How to approve a rematch order
Within the limit or if the limit is absent
If you have the appropriate system rights to approve orders within the established matches limit, or if the limit is not specified in your agreement, you can send any order to processing:
- Open Data delivery — Rematching — Rematch orders to view the orders list.
- Find the order and press Approve in the respective column. A new window will open.
- Here you can see the number of matches in each category and manage them. Enable or disable categories to meet the matches limit by ticking the respective checkboxes. For example, you may consider removing off-season items.
- Next, click Approve in order to start the rematching process. This action cannot be undone after confirmation. If the button is inactive, please refer to the next section.
If the limit is exceeded
In case the number of items in an order exceeds the number of prepaid matches, there are 2 options:
- disable some categories to meet the limit
- agree to purchase additional matches during the approval step
Upon exceeding the matches limit, your company manager who has the privilege to purchase additional services not included in your agreement is required to approve the order. If you have the appropriate system rights, you can order extra matches yourself. There is no limit for additional rematches purchase.
How to decline a rematch order
If you think a rematch is not necessary, you can use the following steps to decline it:
- Open the Data delivery — Rematching — Rematch orders tab.
- Find the order and click Decline in the Approval column.
- You can also leave a comment with the cancellation reason if necessary.
- Confirm your choice by pressing the Decline button located below.
While your order is in progress, you can check its details as described here.
Please share your comments below!