A separate report to track all Promos, filters are applicable. You can filter the data by Categories, Stores, Tags (if available), and Promo (includes promotion and markdown parameters). When you choose the necessary filter, click Apply button in the Filter section and the data will be filtered out.
There are 8 columns in this section:
- Name (if you click on the title, you will be redirected to the product’s page)
- Category (to which category the product belongs)
- Product SKU
- Store (the list of competitors who have a promotion or markdown)
- Type of the promo. It should be noted that Competera recognizes two types of promo events: Markdowns (with crossed-out prices) and Promotions with different gifts and bonuses. The system can define up to three different modifications (text descriptions) of promo events
- The Details column contains a full description of the promo as seen on the retailer's website
- Your price for the particular product
- MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) that is not available for retailer dashboards.
You can easily change the column order. To do so click on the gear sign in the upper right corner and the below Table setting will appear.
With these settings, you can change the order of the columns, choose which columns to display on the dashboard within this section, or freeze/unfreeze the columns.
It is also possible to download the data in a convenient data format from this section by clicking on the arrow sign next to the gear sign.