This section displays detailed information about found and not found matches. You can filter the matches using the filter options, filters can be saved.
If you press Send all for rematch/ Send all not found to a rematch - the matches will be added to the Rematch Bucket.
Export - matches will be exported to Excel or CSV format.
Let's have a quick look at the columns displayed in this section.
- The title column displays the product’s name. Clicking on the link will lead you to the product’s web page on your website.
- The actions column allows reporting any kind of error.
- SKU column depicts the product’s SKU.
- Category column displays to which category the product belongs.
- The brand category shows the product’s brand.
- My price column displays your price for the product.
- The divergence value column shows the price divergence value between your price for the product and the competitors’ prices.
- The price in store column shows the price on a specific competitor’s website. You can actually check which competitor has set this price in the Store column.
- High price divergence column. This is a special characteristic of a product pair (also known as a product match), which determines how many percent the price of a particular product in your online store differs from the price of the same product in an online store in your monitoring. How it is calculated:
This data is calculated based on the configuration set in the Campaign settings.
For example, you have a product and your price is 19.86, while the competitor’s price is 22.90.
Divergence: 19.86 - 22.90 = |3.04|, and 3.04/19.86*100% = 15.31% from your price.
The price divergence, in this case, is within the acceptable threshold and will not be marked as HPD. It is also possible to check it by hovering the cursor over the checkmark in this column, and you will see a hint.
- The Match source column shows who added the match to the dashboard.
- The modification reason column shows how the product match modification was held.
- The latest data status column allows you to see if there are any errors with the product match.
- The verification column allows marking the match as verified in case you made sure it is correct. The verified match will be marked with the green checkmark and the nonverified match - with the orange question mark.
- The match status column shows if the competitor from the Stores column was matched with the product. Click on this “+” next to the status will move the match to the Rematch Bucket.
- The product URL column displays the product on a competitor’s website. If you click on it, you will be redirected to the product’s web page.
- The competitor’s title column displays the product’s title as it is displayed on the competitor’s website.
- The coefficients column will show coefficients set for the product match of a respective competitor.
- Modified at column shows the date and time when the match was added/modified.
- The last check column shows the data when the match was checked.
- The next check column will display the information when the next check for this particular match will be done.
- The rematches column reflects the number of completed rechecks.