This section contains detailed information about the assortment intersection for each category and competitor.
The table shows:
- All categories that you have on the dashboard. You can search for a specific category as well.
- The total number of your products in each category.
- The rest of the columns are the competitors’ stores that you monitor.
- The number of found and not found matches in each category by competitors.
- The total number of found and not found matches in each category and for all competitors.
The cells in the table are interactive. Clicking on a cell brings up a window with extended information on found and not found products in the corresponding category and for a specific competitor.
Click on a number in this window opens a list of products in the “Matches” report where you can send the products for the rematch.
The “Intersection Map” switch button shows the percentage of products intersection in each category for specific competitors.
Assortment Intersection map use case.
A low percentage of intersections in a specific category with a specific competitor is a sign that this category-competitor mapping can be disabled. To do this, you need to click on the corresponding cell and hit the “Disable” button.
This table can be expanded to full screen to focus only on analyzing the intersection data.